Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Weekly Telco

Thibault LANDRE wrote:

--> I would like to add a new repository on the trunk of the SVN called "psf" (like the EMF project). This folder will contained the psf files for the project (PSF files are files that allow user/developper to quickly retrieve a development workspace by downloading the required projects). What do you think ? I will add a task on the bugzilla if you are ok.

We should avoid to put everything at the root, otherwise, there will be too much things.
 I propose to put it under doc, or in plugins/developpers/o.e.p.doc, ...

Cedric

apyrus.dev

Back to the top