RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Commit rules : vote

Ok.
It is accepted. We should use this for commits.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Thibault LANDRE
Envoyé : vendredi 20 février 2009 11:15
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Commit rules : vote

Hi all,

I think we should also have a part on the legal process for committing
in this document.

We, as committers of Eclipse, are going to commit our own code, but also
the code coming from external contributions. It is very important to
know how to do that, as we are responsible of the code commited.

I attached a new version of the document with a little paragraph on that
  subject.

Regards,

Thibault