Thibault

Jerome BENOIS a écrit :
+1

Le jeudi 19 février 2009 à 10:39 +0100, GERARD Sebastien 166342 a
écrit :
+1
De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de TANGUY Yann
176637
Envoyé : jeudi 19 février 2009 10:33
À : Papyrus Project list
Cc : TANGUY Yann 176637
Objet : RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Commit rules : vote

Attached is the doc with minor corrections.

Are you ok to use the process described ?

+1 for me of course…

______________________________________________________________________ De : TANGUY Yann 176637 Envoyé : lundi 16 février 2009 18:01
À : Papyrus Project list
Cc : TANGUY Yann 176637
Objet : RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Commit rules ?

Draft proposal. Don't hesitate to correct or propose anything better.