[mdt-papyrus.dev] Re: New Content outline NPE

  Yep, too fast ...

  Now it works for me, so I have uncommented the view init.
  But, I have some questions/remarks:
  • There is already a papyrus extension mechanism to associate outline. Can we use it instead of declaring it in the editor ?
  • It seems that the outline use icons declared in the nested editor declarations. This declaration mechanism is for the sash system. I am not sure it is save to link the outline to this mechanism. Can we use a kind of provider to provides the icons, and remove the dependance.
  • The outline must be pluggable/unpluggable by removing its plugin. The core should not depend of the outline, in any way  !!! This is not the case today :-)
  Cedric

Jerome BENOIS wrote:
Hi Cedric,