RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus: versioning

Sebastien,

Are these versions intended to correspond to plug-in/feature versions? It’s more typical to have one release per year, or at the very least give yourself some buffer room to allow a version between this year’s and next year’s release. Note that the project will not be allowed to use a version of 1.0 until it exits incubation; generally it takes a couple of major releases (e.g. years) to get to this stage of maturity…

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
82 Peter Street, Second Floor | TorontoON  M5V 2G5
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx