Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Tutorials on CNF

Hi,

	Thanks Javier for tutorials links.

This morning, I study in depth Common Navigator Framework and I've a
crucial question for the Papyrus Team!

I think in the current implementation
(org.eclipse.papyrus.outline.emftree and org.eclipse.papyrus.outline) we
have confused the Outline and the Navigator Eclipse concepts.

Indeed, I think we must have two distinct views in Papyrus perspective :
- The Outline view : containing a treeViewer with all semantics elements
of the current diagram open in the graphical editor and a thumbnail
birdview.
- The Model Explorer View (based of CNF) : provide a Navigator
containing the global treeViewer related to show the content of
DiResourceSet :
	- the tree of all model elements,
	- with all diagrams
	- sorters capabilities (configured via CNF extension) : alphabetical
sorter ...
	- filters capabilities (configured via CNF extension) : Show Only
Diagrams, ...
	- actions capabilities (configured via CNF extension) : Create Diagram,
Rename, duplicate, delete ...
	- content provider capabilities (configured via CNF extension) : UML
Content Provider or dedicated content provider for an UML profile.

Thus, I propose to create a new plugin org.eclipse.papyrus.navigator to
add the Papyrus Model Explorer based on CNF.

What do you think about it ?

Jérôme.