Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Custom code and code generation

Hi Cedric,

> >  b) Set TemplateDirectory /org.eclipse.papyrus.codegen/dynamic-templates
> >
>   Can we change the name of the plugin ??
Yes We can :)

TemplateDirectory is a String attribute used in GmfGen model to define
the location of the directory containing the Xpand Aspects used to
override the default generation templates. Thus, we can store these
aspects in other plugin directory, as you want ...

Cheers,
Jérôme.

Back to the top