Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Java Versions

Hi,

I may be a little late to react to this, and I'll react more as a commiter on M2T/Acceleo than as a commiter on MDT/OCL... But I'll vote for OCL to "develop in Java 6 with Java 5 compatibility". Acceleo is widely used by clients that are still on Java 5, using Eclipses that go sometimes all the way back to 3.4. OCL switching to use Java 6 only features would force us (and other users of OCL-dependent tools) to drop all compatibility options and switch to the latest Eclipse, latest Java versions in order to use the latest Acceleo (and that's something we've strived to avoid up till now).

Laurent