Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] CVS Clean Up

Ed,

Comments in-line below.

El 11/03/2011 11:49, Ed Willink escribió:
Hi Adolfo

Well done on the Javadoc build. Looks like it's just what's needed. You might want to post a clear 5-10 line announcement/explanation to cross-project-dev.

a) The policy:
Javadoc in a separate downloads directory: where?
referenced from doc plugin: how?
maintained manually per minor release
b) The manual build action
check MANAGE_JAVADOC
c) The releng tooling
see Bugzilla ... comment ...

mmm... I've done a similar thing, carrying on the "Javadoc for Eclipse Modeling Projects" thread on modeling-pmc newsgroup... Let's see if the solution has acceptance by "relengers"... if so, we could also expand to cross-project

I'm not sure if the "org.eclipse.ocl.test.examples" was an erroneous created folder...

Well it's empty, so probably. Need to check for branches.
I'll do...
On the other hand, there are some projects which are not used anymore (org.eclipse.emf.ocl.*) but we agreed on maintain said projects with a README.TXT so that every body could easily switch to a tagged old version.
No. We can only delete accidents that only very briefly had 'valid' contents. It must always be possible for someone to get all the code for e.g. MDT/OCL 1.1 which will be in emf.ocl.*.
I think I had wanted to said that...
In any case, I've detected some projects which could probably  be "cleaned" with a simple README.txt:

- org.eclipse.emf.ocl.tests-feature
- org.eclipse.ocl.standalone.tests (I think this were an obsolete tests project)
Yes. All yours. I'm kind of busy on last M6 fixes/tutorial.
Ok.

Could you (ed) have a look to the examples projects, you might have a better criteria about which projects are relevant for the project (perhaps there might be some obsolete projects which came from the IMP-based editors).
I was going to leave them for one more year when we should have some ANTLR - LPG compatibility.

And since I haven't had any time for QVTd, QVTd still uses the LPG parsers/editors.
Understood.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

    Regards