From: mdht-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mdht-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Dave Carlson <dcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 5 April 2016 4:33 AM
To: mdht developer discussions
Subject: Re: [mdht-dev] http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdht/updates

Hi Sean,

I was able to login and create this directory structure a few weeks ago, but did not have any builds to upload at that time.  The link you list should be valid, but is an empty directory.  I believe the login instructions where provided to you as a committer in the email you received with new committer info.  I will look up the login credentials that I used and try again.  Used sftp.

Also be sure you describe these builds as either nightly or stable.  We cannot name a build "released" until all MDHT project IP review is complete.

Dave