Re: [m2e-users] M2E Extension Development: Help

The get getMojoParameterValue() method gets the configured value of
the "sourceDirectory" parameter of the mojo [1]. Which is
${basedir}/src/main/antlr by default, but could have been configured
to something else by the user.

/Anders

[1] http://mojo.codehaus.org/antlr3-maven-plugin/antlr-mojo.html#sourceDirectory