Re: [m2e-users] On handling of generated code

It is not necessary with proper use of BuildContext either.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-10-21 9:43 AM, Matthew Piggott wrote:
It shouldn't be necessary when using a configurator.

On 21 October 2011 07:49, Vegard B. Havdal <vegardh@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:vegardh@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

     > Also, m2e build lifecycle mapping only affects workspace build and
     > project configuration. RunAs->Maven executes maven in external
    process
     > and is not affected by the lifecycle mapping (and, frankly,
    should not
     > be used from workspace much).

    Been doing that for years, it works well for the codegen plugins I
    am using.

    Vegard