Re: [m2e-users] On handling of generated code

On Oct 21, 2011, at 1:32 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:

> I'll try to update the wiki with code samples later today or over the
> weekend.

That would be very useful, thanks much in advance.

I already do project.addCompileSourceRoot(dir) from the Mojo, I need Eclipse-specific stuff also if I am to configure m2e mapping using lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml, is that correct understanding?

> Also, m2e build lifecycle mapping only affects workspace build and
> project configuration. RunAs->Maven executes maven in external process
> and is not affected by the lifecycle mapping (and, frankly, should not
> be used from workspace much).

Been doing that for years, it works well for the codegen plugins I am using.

Vegard

Back to the top