Re: [m2e-users] M2Eclipse @ Eclipse and/or Sonatype

I am not sure I understand the question. All m2e extensions are
available from their respective repositories (a.k.a update site).
Nothing stops you from mirroring/aggregating/etc.

You can check [1] for extensions that are included in m2e discovery
catalog (including their "source" repositories), but you'd need to
google and/or ask around for anything else.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-discovery-catalog.git/tree/org.eclipse.m2e.discovery.oss/connectors.xml

--
Regards,
Igor