Re: [m2e-users] Configuring Maven Builder in Eclipse?

It is not possible to pass -D parameters to maven workspace builder. In
0.13 it is possible to enable or suppress execution of individual
plugins bound to project build lifecycle. In fact, m2e forces you to
decide what to do with each plugin goal. I've started to document this
behaviour in [1], but the wiki page is not complete yet.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

--
Regards,
Igor