Re: [lsp4j-dev] Setting up development environment

Great. I am happy to hear the instructions worked. I suppose you spotted the tests in LSP4E too in case you needed test examples at different levels of the stack.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 at 19:24, Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Jonah,

> I thought there were instructions somewhere on editing LSP4J in Eclipse, but I couldn't find them or remember where they were. So I wrote some new ones.

Thanks very much! Your instructions are working for me.

> Do you just want to view LSP4J sources while working on CDT stuff?

I wanted to run/debug some of the LSP4J tests to better understand how they work, since we are writing some similar tests for cquery protocol extensions in lsp4e-cpp.

> If so, the LSP4J sources should be automatically visible because includeSource=true is set in CDT's target file.

You're right, that does work for viewing (though not for test files). Good to know!

Thanks,
Nate