Re: [lsp4j-dev] Setting up development environment

Hi Nate,

I thought there were instructions somewhere on editing LSP4J in Eclipse, but I couldn't find them or remember where they were. So I wrote some new ones.

Follow the pull request for details in case one of my fellow committers has more to say, but you can preview my instructions that will hopefully be part of LSP4J soon here.

Do you just want to view LSP4J sources while working on CDT stuff? If so, the LSP4J sources should be automatically visible because includeSource=true is set in CDT's target file. If this isn't working, let me know and I can review the target file to improve it or see if I can identify another reason it isn't working. Either way though, you probably want the Xtend IDE installed into your Eclipse to get support for the .xtend files. Xtend is in the release train.

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham