Re: [lsp4e-dev] LanguageClientImpl.workspaceFolders() never used?
  • From: Ruben Porras Campo <Ruben.PorrasCampo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 11:10:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=avaloq.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=avaloq.com; dkim=pass header.d=avaloq.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=4FhCg8/c2LjmQfBb/WIfqFgVweDc2XyMp5KPtjtfR70=; b=aUiW/84bcscyCorD3pNKD437b8QpExsQCXeYZzbiob88N6ke1hSs5V6hUHdARy0wGaur5RIdZScfWB+QuV3/pxrAf8e8iVfJxwT+S44cgyCeevqM48TVNfX+BAw4O33IdCjvasFDR3TPLizhqou+2yNyJv9eaU8i4Nzm7LWG0dcDZIsNu2uTUtRMru+5Omt+tX1wPHOhWZTwSBYQ7BHy87fMxH6fKRy44ia41XQu775ryaCx04KPhXiOoBQNqrCNOgXvyQyYJRaPs/j+5pKuFiZYx4Le//Ecq2iM4e6Sjc1MvPxZ/EOMKWcHxCc+vhbnhwELSVmMK86YlOtmfICwyw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=hbcRn8qjB1+DmgrGXSQO/HxladkBTx66ody8296pAepjn915nwiMQjneH5GpNYYADclEoci8XtsSmnh/isXKnSFlQCPl3s8GWQJatCp8YY2cGyhfKJ4TTQA0KTJDyOhRt6w8PfugoJacdEeSC+IuChdvBZ9RdvqtBWWcRpiphXoRKafUvnxeGzABJRrmh/P7vsZdoOshA8r4RzbhVYyQI2JF6vi4y+Hng+gdq+7zCP4Na6BD/BcVOVowpHF+WXO1CtcqZ+7UkjN6aVVDUdiiMwMTH6o/bmF1HEALJ7uwVEgJxvcx8vTXadl8SgiemK2fFBlGlNMb+i+npNmJC5dssg==

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for the answer. I think I can manage to do the customization in the server, so I will investigate how to do that.

Besides that, it really looks odd that the code in LanguageClientImpl.workspaceFolders() and in LanguageServerWrapper.watchProjects() are identical, and if we take the spec, as you say, this is client code. Therefore I would expect that the code used in the class LanguageClientImpl and not some duplicated code in LanguageServerWrapper, even if, as you say, there is not much room for customization.

I could not figure out  know how to correct it (or if it should be corrected), but if you think it is worth removing the code duplication and you would give me some pointers I could submit a pull request.

Regards

Ruben Porras Campo