Re: [lsp4e-dev] 0.16.0 for 2020-09?

Hi Mickael,

CDT has now become dependent on Bug 566503 for 2020-09, so we should again discuss a 0.16.0 release in time for 2020-09.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 at 14:26, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds good Mickael.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 at 14:15, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, let's discuss it again when the patch is in. If the 1st version of the patch doesn't decrease quality and fix an important issue, at least for a few cases, it's still worth releasing IMO as there are other interesting features.
I'd like to avoid milestones as much as possible, a snapshot/release process is much easier to maintain and makes the community more active IMO.