Re: [lsp4e-dev] Latest LSP4E not compatible with Oxygen

Ok, thanks for the answer. If you are using features not available in older Eclipse versions then that's how it is, and we just have to put our work on hold until we can use the latest and greatest.

We cannot run Photon or later because of Linux environments with outdated versions of GTK and Cairo, so the only real solution is to upgrade the environments. That takes some time though, since the organisation we're working in is quite big.

/Maria

Från: lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> för Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Skickat: den 19 december 2018 11:39
Till: lsp4e developer discussions
Ämne: Re: [lsp4e-dev] Latest LSP4E not compatible with Oxygen

Hi Maria,

LSP4E requires newer features of Eclipse because those new features were specifically implemented in org.eclipse.jface.text to enable all the features of LSP4E. I would expect LSP4E to keep being updated to target the most recent Eclipse as development continues.

Is there something keeping you on Oxygen that we can help with?

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham