[lsp4e-dev] LSP4E+DockerTools

Hi all,

I spent some time working on demoing integration between LSP4E and Docker Tools to use Docker images as language servers without writing any code. Here is the demo' http://www.screencast.com/t/vksX3uZm1aj . Producing this demo involved some patches in Docker Tools, that will be shipped with Photon.

It opens the door to a series of new ideas. However, I don't know which ones we'll decide to follow...
I'll put a link to this video in the documentation.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria