Re: [lsp4e-dev] API Compatibility?

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:15 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In that case I'd prefer an ".api" package. ".connection" does not seem to be clear enough with regards to other packages.

.api would be my least favorite, as it's really not nice with consumers to pollute public package names with internal design decisions about APIs.
The only 2 API classes to export so far would be StreamConnectionProvider and ProcessStreamConnectionProvider. Both are only about connection.
But if you don't like a .connection package anyway, let's simply use ".internal" for some packages as you suggested earlier.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top