Re: [locationtech-pmc] restore commit access to locationtech/geogig

Thanks Matt. I missed that.

Gabriel has been able to make commits as recently as May. Something in our implementation must have changed sometime after that resulting in his removal from those groups. I'll pursue the retrospective in a separate thread.

Gabriel, please set your GitHub Id in your Eclipse Foundation account:
The script that configures the teams runs every few hours; after it runs, you should be good-to-go.

HTH,

Wayne