Re: [technology-pmc] 1.0. 0 Release and Graduation Review

Thanks guys! The review has been up and we just need to get it finalized and blessed by all. I know you had said the review happens on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, but do we think its at all possible to get the process complete by the end of August?  In the worst case we can bleed into the first week of September for that final review, but ideally we would love to schedule a review perhaps the last week of August if that is at all an option.

Thanks again!
Rich