[technology-pmc] Promotion of GeoWave Webinar - Jan 30

Hello Everyone,
We are very excited to share that the GeoWave team will be taking over the Eclipse virtual webinar on January 30 at 11 am Eastern. I want to encourage the entire community to tune in to see Michael, Richard and Eddie show everyone what GeoWave can do!

https://www.meetup.com/Virtual-Eclipse-Community-MeetUp/events/246443873/?_cookie-check=pW0MhtAeBrk2eMSp

I would also like to encourage everyone to share the attached file via twitter and other media channels.

If any of ya'll would like to do your own Eclipse webinar please shoot me a mail and I will get you in touch with the Stephanie, the host of these virtual meetups.