[technology-pmc] November/December Release Marketing Push

Hello,
Its been a great year of releases by LocationTech projects and we would like to promote these exciting new features to the wider technology community. As such, Marc and I are working with the Eclipse marketing team to put together a press release highlighting all the projects that have released or are pending release before the end of 2017.

If you would like to be included in this campaign, please send answers to the following questions no later than November 22, 2017 to thea.aldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

We will provide everyone with drafts for approval prior to submitting the release to the news wire. As we get closer to the anticipated mid-December publishing I will have more information about how members can work with us to get the most coverage possible.

Project Name:

Project Description (1-2 sentences)

Project web site URL:

Project release number:

Please provide a description of 3-5 new features in the recent project release:

Best,
Thea

Back to the top