Re: [technology-pmc] tech lead meeting

I understand Rob, I think we should start sending monthly "status" emails in the event we miss a meeting.

One of the points of the meeting is too identify opportunities for collaboration, or where locationtech can improve our game. We can reach that goal with email (although a hangout is more friendly).

--
Jody Garnett