[technology-pmc] PMC call

Hi all,

Is there a PMC call today?  I don't have a meeting invite (perhaps a personal calendar fail), and no one is on at the number for the January call.

By way of updates, Azavea and CCRi attended the OSGeo code sprint representing GeoTrellis, GeoMesa, and various projects like Proj4J and JTS.  JTS has received some recent contributions, and is getting closer to completing incubation!

Cheers,

Jim