[technology-pmc] LocationCon 2017 Call for Paper Deadline Approaching

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to send a quick reminder that the call for papers for CalGIS LocationCon 2017 ends this Friday. The conference is being held in Oakland California on May 22-25, 2017. We expect around 400 people to attend the event, which is being co-hosted by all of the URISA chapters in the State of California.

This is a very important conference for the community and a fantastic opportunity to really show the traditional GIS community what professional open source geo has to offer. Right now we have very few LocationTech projects submitting talks. Please get your proposal in before the deadline! All that is needed to submit a talk is a short abstract. We also have 2 spots left for half day and full day workshops.

You can put your abstract in here: https://calgis2017.locationcon.org/cfp
Developer Advocate, LocationTech
@TheaClay

Back to the top