Re: [technology-pmc] Reminder: PMC Call Today

Thanks Jim, looking forward to catching up with everyone.

--
Jody Garnett

On 26 October 2016 at 09:22, Jim Hughes <jnh5y@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Today, Emilio is going to sub for me to represent GeoMesa.  For SFCurve, we are hoping to sort out a release this year; that is waiting on me (or Rob!) to find some time to fill out the paperwork and request PMC approval for a release.

As a note, I believe all the projects looking to incubate will need to request permission on this list before they can be considered for a release...

As another update, late next week (November 3rd and 4th), there is going to be a JTS Code Sprint.

Cheers,

Jim