[technology-pmc] Reminder: PMC Call Today

Hello everyone!
This is your friendly reminder that today is our PMC call at 3PM Eastern.  If you would like to join the call please use the following link  https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/dWI1djAxbGJjOTExcmZrNXJzbnVsZWNuYXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ.omrmloalqsso0b29ti1cbl0kg8?hs=121

I am looking forward to speaking with everyone.

If you have not been participating in the PMC at the moment but are looking for a nice point to jump back in, this is it!

Best,
Thea

Developer Advocate, LocationTech
@TheaClay