Re: [technology-pmc] LocationTech PMC Meeting June 22nd

Hey Everyone,

For the trademark transfer form... please send it to me or Thea... we'll make sure it gets where it needs to go.

Please don't send it to emp@xxxxxxxxxxx, bad things would happen:
http://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/emp-blast.jpg

Kind regards,

Andrea