[technology-pmc] Sprint next week

Hey Folks,

Here's the signup page for next week's sprint. For those coming, please sign up so I can arrange your badge which will get you fed & watered. :-)

The IP team has told me JTS will have check-in by then. Also, if all goes well a group of other LT projects will have check-in around then too.

I'm still working on priority negotiating to help JTS & GeoGig be in release position a little while later. More on that in time.

Cheers!

Andrea

Back to the top