Re: [technology-pmc] meeting reminder for tomorrow

uDig is going to hit the books hard next week at the locationtech summit code sprint. We have fallen behind the release train and need to update to a recent version of GeoTools (that does not have the vecmath restriction). If we can get a copy that can start up without JAI (with no raster support) then we should be able to continue with incubation.

GeoGig took a really hard knock with the BDB dependency being rejected and is still evaluating alternatives for local repository storage. All activity has focused on the locationtech tour, which is demoing geogig / qgis integration.

I talked to Martin, JTS is almost done their "last release before incubation" (it is available on maven but not yet for download). After that JTS is in position to change licenses and do initial code contribution).

Got no news from other projects .. and ipzilla is quiet.

And yeah I should probably send that to the locationtech list, rather than just on the PMC list.

--
Jody Garnett