[technology-pmc] meeting reminder for tomorrow

Just a reminder that we have a PMC meeting tomorrow, with some timezones changing you may wish to check your calendar.

As I understand it we are in the depths of the location tech tour (so some project activity is devoted to publicity). I would like to ensure we are not losing sight of our incubation goals - to that end I would like to explore the idea of pulling together an incubation sprint or similar to help focus development resources.
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top