Re: [technology-pmc] Editing locationtech.org project site

Sure thing,

Login to the website (using your eclipse credentials). Go to the project page, and a new tab will be listed (called "edit").

Here is what it looks like for uDig:

Under each category you can change stuff, to add a github link go under "Downloads, Software Repositories and Marketplace".

--
Jody Garnett