Re: [technology-pmc] Nomination of Exempt Pre-reqs for cloud software

Thanks for the well organized post.

I am glad there is a category for exempt pre-reqs (as this software stack does form a foundation your software is built on - which you expect the customer to assemble before deploying your software).

Additional comments inline.
--
Jody Garnett