Re: [technology-pmc] idea for next meeting

Great Idea and I hope you all had a fantastic and successful week at foss4gna in SF

I'd like to add an other topic : P2 Repository capabilities

What I'd like to discuss/ find out:
* Are there LocationTech projects building OSGi bundles and needs to deploy into a P2 repository as well?
* Who has experiences building (e.g. with TYCHO) and publishing P2 repositories and can share best practices?
* In addition: Who is using releng (release engineering) tools of eclipse foundation allready?
* Is the Nexus-unzip plugin installed in Nexus instance (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Nexus_Unzip_Plugin)?

btw: When is the next PMC meeting planed for? Do we haveĀ a regular meeting (maybe I missed the announcement)

- Frank

Back to the top