Re: [technology-pmc] Distribution of EPSG Identifiers

Quick Question Jeff - do you have any notes or background on how MapServer makes use of the EPSG database?

I have found examples of MapServer quoting the EPSG database version (see https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4273) but have not yet found any distribution details.

We are kind of on the cusp between "open source" distribution, and "data product" distribution - which is why I would love example wording, or email discussion as a reference point.

Jody