Re: [technology-pmc] PMC/PSC call to vote for Eclipse IP CQ Sphinx dependency

My read is that we should bundle all build and test dependencies, which would include sphinx, python and nsis to one single CQ and let IP team check these all together.

I do not think that works, as the IP team needs to check out the policies for each project (and source code?) one at a time.
The CQ is primarily the issue tracker for the IP team, we are just guests for a little bit :D

Aside: the only time I am submitting a CQ for more than one jar, is when all jars are part of the same project (versioned together, licensed together, and subject to the same contribution policies).

I guess we should add python and ant to build dependencies because both are requires to get uDig build.

I am not sure how far down the rabbit hole this game goes? (i.e. Do we submit the JDK, Maven, Tycho, Eclipse? I don't think so ..). This is where we should hunt down our mentor for direction / clarification.

Jody

Back to the top