Re: [technology-pmc] jiffle 0.2.1

Is jiffle 0.2.1 usable without Antlr 2.7.7? I expect that the answer is no.

Please clarify? Is this a library that you intend to distribute with the uDig code? (or is it a potential "works with" library?)

I recommend that you go ahead and create the CQ, but let the IP team know that a new version is expected "soon". They can do the necessary checks to grant parallel IP check-in and then just wait before engaging in the full IP review until the new version is ready. When the new version is ready, you can ask the IP team to just update the existing CQ for the new version.

This will save the IP team spending cycles on the 0.2.1 version. With the Antlr 2.7.7 dependency, you won't be able to release anyway.

Or have I missed something important?

Wayne