Re: [linuxtools-dev] Problems with linuxtools repo

On 13-06-21 10:28 PM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have problem with the git repo? I'm getting strange errors:
> $ git pull
> warning: no common commits
> remote: error: Could not read 74a6095e46e2ff7c676f897f44dd229085d0562b
> remote: fatal: Failed to traverse parents of commit 9017d8fcc21ac29d97d11a893705
> 90b9bc78a696
> remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.
> fatal: protocol error: bad pack header

Yep, I get the same problem if I use the
git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.git URL.
Sometimes with a different error message, like "Permission denied".

I can still pull fine from the Gerrit URL though:
ssh://username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.git

This has happened in the past, which is why I use the Gerrit URL for
everything now...

Alexandre