Re: [linuxtools-dev] State of remote launch capability in linux tools

On 09/28/2011 01:27 AM, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
> So, what parts of RDT would there be dependencies on?
> Could these dependencies be optional?
>
> I've seen the RDT Launcher mentioned... can you point me to the code, for reviewing it?

Check out ParallelLaunchConfigurationDelegate in org.eclipse.ptp.launch,
but you don't actually need to use this delegate.  The RDT API has all
of the stuff you need to build a simpler delegate (the one above uses a
Resource Manager for dealing with launching apps on massively parallel
machines)

You can find a good description of the RDT's API here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/remote/API

Back to the top