Re: [linux-distros-dev] Valgrind eclipse plugin

Hi Pedro,

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 01:00 +0000, Pedro Saraiva wrote:
> I'm trying to run valgring plugin with the tool massive to check the
> memory that my program uses, without success.

Thanks for giving the tool a try!  We appreciate the feedback.

In the future, could you please direct this kind of question to our
newsgroup, news://eclipse.technology.linuxtools (or [1] on the web)?
Eclipse projects typically try to use newsgroups for user-related
questions and mailing lists for development discussions.  The lines get
blurred sometimes and I know this isn't indicated very well on our
website so don't worry about it :)

> An internal error occurred during: "Launching x(1)".
> For input string: "93,9"
>
> I'm using ubuntu 8.10 and valgring 3.3.1.
> This happens for every program i've try to run with. Using the tool
> memcheck works great.
> Can you point me in the right direction?

I'm sure Elliott Baron - the author of the valgrind functionality and on
CC - will be able to help.

Thanks again for giving the tool a try and I'm sure we'll get it sorted
out for you soon!

Andrew

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.technology.linuxtools