[linux-distros-dev] Valgrind eclipse plugin

Hello,

Hello

I'm trying to run valgring plugin with the tool massive to check the memory that my program uses, without success.
I create a new profile and run it, after some processing, it shows an error message saying:

An internal error occurred during: "Launching x(1)".
For input string: "93,9"

I'm using ubuntu 8.10 and valgring 3.3.1.
This happens for every program i've try to run with. Using the tool memcheck works great.
Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Pedro Saraiva

Back to the top