Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan demo in Docker

Hi,

Our load testing tool with JMeter [1] has progressed and we have
tested with up to 10,000 simultaneous clients sending observations
every 1 second. It is based on a very simple mock client that only
holds the necessary resources for the test scenarios. Any update on
the Docker Swarm tool?

[1] https://github.com/vears91/lwm2m-jmeter