[leshan-dev] Leshan demo in Docker

Hi,

Experimentally I created simple scripts to set up Leshan demo environment in Docker locally.

"docker-compose" allows to scale out the number of client devices easilly in its framework by specifying "scale dev=100".

    https://github.com/ehirdoy/leshan-demo

I'm interested in scalability of Leshan servers.

So I'm considering to develop those scripts futher to support some cloud enviroment with Docker Swarm(==Docker's container clustering).

Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Back to the top