Re: [leshan-dev] Resource Discovery

Okay, thanks

On 18 August 2015 at 15:42, Simon Bernard <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

    Discover is not fully implemented for now.
    It was not supported in Leshan Standalone and there is still some issue at client side. At server side, we are able to send Discover Request but server does not really exploit it. There is an old discussion[1] and an old branch[2] where we tried to exploit information from discover at server side, but that was a bit out of the spec and it is currently in standby.

Simon

[1]http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/leshan-dev/msg00137.html
[2]https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/tree/discover