[leshan-dev] Resource Discovery

Hello all,

Please I am trying to use the Discovery request to request for the links of a particular object. So far, it is able to report the object and its resources of the instance that was created on initialization of the leshan client e.g. /1/0/... . When I use the leshan standalone server to create new instances, e.g. /1/1, it does not show if I do the discovery on the object e.g. /1 but still shows only /1/0/... resources. However, when I perform the discovery on a created instance's resource, e.g. /1/1/1, it works ok.
My issue is that I wanna show runtime created instances in the object discovery request, thus discovery on e.g. /1 also reveals /1/0/... and /1/1/... resources.

Best regards,
Brighter

Back to the top