[leshan-dev] OMA LWM2M DevKit

Dear list

The OMA LWM2M DevKit is a tool to explore the LWM2M protocol and to test LWM2M Server implementations. I announced a preview version earlier.

I now moved it to a new repository [1] and published it on the Mozilla add-on site [2]. If someone was using the old version from my personal Github repo, please first remove the old version before installing the new one (I changed the internal add-on ID, which may cause conflicts).

Ciao

Matthias

[1] https://github.com/OpenMobileAlliance/OMA-LWM2M-DevKit

[2] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/oma-lwm2m-devkit/